For security reasons, Decoin stores 97% of the crypto assets in cold wallets (offline and in a secure location). The remaining 3% of the traded crypto assets used for operations are insured and stored in hot wallets.
Welcome to Decoin Exchange
We are only accepting signups of limited invited accounts at this stage. Subscribe below to request early access to the platform