YOUR SECURITY is OUR TOP PRIORITY: We have 97% of our tokens rest in cold storage while the other liquid 3% is fully backed by insurance providers. Our team constantly monitors the platform, wallet, and ecosystem to constantly improve end-to-end security and minimize the risk for attack surfaces.
To protect your Decoin account, we have configured your security settings by default. To view or change your current security settings, please visit www.decoin.io/security to check the status of your account
Two-factor authentication (2FA)
2FA allows our team to add another layer of security for online account access. This extra layer of security is required for any login, generation of API keys, and all withdrawals. 2FA configuration is performed via Google Authentication or Twillio.
Authentication & monitoring tools protecting your account
- Login data is kept, analyzed & tracked for uncommon activity
- IP Address changes detected to prevent session hijacking
- Limit access to your account from specific IP address
- Decoin’s team monitors all ecosystem withdrawals and identifies every unusual activity using the latest technology.
- Our withdrawal process is enhanced with malware protection for your browser.
- Decoin community members set the one specific address where funds are transferred to.
Advanced API key permissions
- Our ecosystem is complete with extensive, customizable firewall rules and security settings which protect our servers from a variety of attacks.
- Decoin’s Data Centers are located in highly-secure facilities with extremely restricted access.
- Server Security methods and precautionary measures are confidential
Always up-to-date Linux system to host the platform
- We have extensive custom firewall rules and large mod security rule sets protecting our servers from a variety of forms of attack
- Our datacenters are all in highly secure facilities with restricted access
- Additional server security methods and precautions employed are confidential
Automated database backup
- Our data bases are constantly synchronized with backups that are fully-encrypted and compressed into archives.
Backup data Duplication
- You’re protected: Decoin’s platform regularly backs up our operational state, architecture, and stored data within our databases. We also have a duplicate instance or copy of a database in the event of a primary database crash.
Protection from DDos attacks
- As DDOS attacks have increased in frequency, Decoin has protected its ecosystem from Distributed Denial of Service attacks. We ensure regular, uninterrupted trading that is not halted by outside attacks.